SC

SC

lørdag 11. februar 2012

Scandinavian Christmas.

Endelig ferdig med den røde blokk en.
Det er gøy å sy, men det tar tid.
Kanten til høyre med blokker ble skjev ved første forsøk, og det var litt jobb å rette den opp.
Mangler halsbånd på reinsdyrene, men jeg har ikke helt bestemt meg enda for hvordan de skal bli.




Finally finished the red block 1 of the stitchery, it is great fun, but it takes time.
I had to redo the blocks to the right, they did not turn out ok.
The collars for the reindeers and not yet done, I have not figured out yet how I want them.





På det blå gjenstår det endel korssting og litt annet. Her skal reinsdyrene få  halsbånd som jeg har vevet på brikker med knapphullssilke.


I have som cross stitching and some other stitches to sew on the blue.
The collars for the reindeers are handwoven by me, I have used some tiny silk.






5 kommentarer:

  1. Great work, and you are doing two quilts at the same time. - Tablet weaving is something I could never manage, all I could do is a mess!

    SvarSlett
  2. Lovely blocks Annik :-)
    I am working on my first block as we speak, stitching my fingers to the bone ;-)
    I'll blog about it soon.

    SvarSlett
  3. Hey Annik! Both of your Scandinavian Christmas quilts are progressing beautifully ... can't wait to see them both finished. Hope you enjoy some stitching time this weekend. Bear Hugs! KRIS

    SvarSlett
  4. Thanks a lot for the nice words. Have a good quilting weekend.

    SvarSlett
  5. Big congratulations Annik. The 2 block 1 are looking so good. The blue is a beautiful variation. How did you weave the collars?

    SvarSlett