SC

SC

onsdag 25. juli 2012

Scandinavian Christmas

Her er endelig bilde av det røde Scandinavian Christmas teppet. Det er maskinquiltet av Merete på www.sy.no
Teppet er designet av Lynette Anderson, og jeg har brukt mine egne stoffer.

Finally a picture of my red Scandinavian Christmas quilt. It has been machine quilted by Merete www.sy.no. The quilt is designed by Lynette Anderson and I have used my own fabrics.


Nærbilde av engelen og qultingen. A close up of the angel and the quilting.

 
Et nærbilde til. Another close up picture.


Dette er baksiden, mangler bare navnelappen og den ligger hjemme ferdigsydd.
This is the backside, the label is at home ready to be sewn on the quilt.


Jeg håper å få det blå teppet ferdig til skolestart. I hope to have finished the blue quilt when school starts in august.

6 kommentarer:

  1. Congratulations, well done!

    SvarSlett
  2. Very well done Annik! What amazing close quilting. For such a small quilt, it has a huge amount of work in it. I can barely believe you are managing 2! I hope you have nothing planned with cross stitch for a while. You don't want to know my expression when I remembered the label and saw it's cross stitches after I thought I had finished. LOL

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. The woman who quilted it is very clever. I thought I had done enough cross stitches for this year until I started on "Stitched by Me" one of the blocks has the same boarder.

      Slett
  3. Svar
    1. Takk skal du ha, synes også den er fin

      Slett